Saturday, April 19, 2008

Once more, with feeling...

Well, it's been forever and a day, but the blog is active again. So many things have happened in my personal life that have been keeping me from updating for YEARS, but that's no excuse to keep from working on my magnum opus. So, here's what you can look forward to over the coming weeks.

This will be the last glib post on this site- the blogspot page will be solely about the homebrew and as "in character" as possible. Any comments or questions should be directed to my rpgbomb account, a link to which has been placed in the About Me section. The blog will be updated every Sunday, and should things go as planned, playtesting will begin in the summer. Finally, if you want to playtest or help out in some other way(artists are especially needed), please contact me at freeholddm@yahoo.com.

No comments: